THE OFFICIAL 2013 BLOGATHONATX BLOGGER QUESTIONNAIRE
2. What is your blog’s name, URL, and what’s it about?
Uber.la – Social Media Marketing – I try to give normal people, business owners and other social media folks access to the latest information and ideas on using social to drive business.
3. Please give me a link to your favorite blog post you’ve written in the past year.
The Death of the Social Media Strategist. It went viral after some young writer swiped my title for the title of her piece on Business Insider. I still get about three hits a day from that link. I did tell her it was uncool. But I’m the first link, so…
4. Why did you decide to attend BlogathonATX this year?
I was at the first one, loved it, and have volunteered ever since. Let’s WRITE, baby!
5. If you had to be stuck on a deserted island with one celebrity for five years, who would it be?
Suzanne Vega – have always loved her, and she’s single again
6. If you had to choose your Last Meal, what would you pick?
Um… Mom’s Thanksgiving feast, don’t forget her famous pumpkin pie.
7. What do you like to watch on TV?
HBO shows and Breaking Bad (past tense – frown)
8. Which of The Avengers are you most like?
I like the humor of The Hulk, but I’m nothing like him. Probably Captain America. But I like the Watchmen characters better.
9. Cats or Dogs?
10. What is one quote that you try to live your life by?
“There is no time to slay the dragon, the dragon is your friend.” Reshad Field.