#BlogathonATX has been through eight iterations. Over the years we’ve watched our little event grow and evolve in all kinds of wonderful, unexpected ways. We value the BATX community – the newbies and the faithful attendees who have been with us since 2010.
Based on the feedback we’ve had from our past attendees we’ve reimagined the event format this year to offer more choices and flexibility throughout the day…starting with our theme: Create!
Rather than stick to a single assembly format, we’re bringing people together in smaller groups where they can learn, interact and have fun.
This year’s format includes:
- Concurrent roundtable discussions led by social media pros;
- Intensive 2-hour workshops led by industry experts;
- An onsite representative from Paypal to help you set up a payment system on your blog; and
- A crafting corner led by Lydia Fiedler of Understand Blue.
And of course we’ll still have some of the great features that have made #BlogathonATX what it is today:
- Julie Gomoll’s Room for Improvement for those looking to improve their website UX and design.
- Eric Weiss’ Tech Cave – for technical support and advice.
- The Bloggers’ Spa featuring Austin Massage Co.
- Annette Priest and her Sparkly Jacket as the Emcee!
- Plus local food, prizes and a chance to network and have fun!
If you don’t have your tickets to #BlogathonATX yet… now is the time. Our event is on January 28, 2017 – and we will sell out. Come spend the day with us… learning, networking and laughing over some of Austin’s best local noms. CLICK HERE to register.